FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
– How can i pay for my purchases?
You have the following options:
- Credit Card: Visa, Maestro or MasterCard from any bank.
- Bank transfer.
- COD (cash on delivery, available only for orders shipping within Greece).
– Can I exchange the product if I am not satisfied with it?
Of course, for more information refer to the “RETURN POLICY” section.
– How much is the shipping cost for deliveries within Greece?
The transportation for delivery anywhere in Greece is free of charge for orders above 30,00€. For orders below 30,00€ the charge is 2,00€.
– What is the delivery period?
Delivery will take place between 3-4 days with a possibility of delay depending on special conditions or emergency measures.
– How safe is it to make purchases from your e-store with my credit card?
BILLYBRO uses an SSL protocol, with a 128bit code (the most powerful today), for safe online transactions. This way all your personal information, including your credit card number, name and address are coded and cannot be read or changed on the internet.
The SSL protocol (Secure Sockets Layer) is the international standard on the Internet for the certification of web sites, which make such transactions, to code information between internet users and the web servers.
A coded SSL communication requires that all the information sent between customer and server be coded by the transmitter software and decoded by the receiver software, this way protecting the private information during its transfer. The information sent by the SSL protocol is also protected from a mechanism which automatically checks if the data has been changed during transfer.
– Can I buy a product online and have it sent as a gift to another recipient?
Yes, as long as you fill in the mailing address and information of the receiver, and complete payment with a credit card, PayPal or bank transfer.
– What currency can I make my transactions with?
All prices are in euros.
– How do I add products to my shopping cart?
When you have selected the category of products in which you are interested, you select the size you require, and then click on the ADD TO SHOPPING CART icon.
– What should I do if I do not receive what I have ordered?
If there are any problems with the delivery the courier service, FIS Courier service, which we work with will come into contact with you (this why your contact number is required). You can also come directly in contact with the local DHL offices. Of course, our company and staff are always available by phone +30 6983921128 or email at [email protected].
– What is your policy on returns?
For more information please refer to the “RETURN POLICY” section.
– How can I make sure my order went through?
When you have completed your order, you will receive an email confirming your purchases and your order number. In any other case please contact us by phone +30 6983921128 or email at [email protected].
– What does it mean if my size is not available in the selection of sizes?
This means that this product is not available or is out of stock in the specific size.
– My personal information (address etc.) has changed. How do I update my account?
When you Log In simply retype the information that has changed.
– How can I cancel an order that was just processed?
You must immediately inform us by sending us an email at [email protected] with all your information included.
-Can I know in what stage is my order?
You know when we received your order and when it is ready for shipment. When your package will reach the courier company you will receive from them a tracking number and your delivery date.